The reliable writer that hits the spot
Our classic curve pen is a great all-rounder. A smooth writer with a comfortable soft grip to give an air of quality. Available in black ink and with a choice of 10 different coloured grips. With a printable area of 50 x 6mm, the white barrel provides the perfect canvas for a logo or strapline.
Available in single colour print for those on a tighter budget or just have a simpler logo. The perfect combination of quality and price, this reliable writer won't let you down.
Spot colour printed pens are produced using the high-resolution pad printing method where the image is transferred on to the pen via a silicon pad.
UK shipping is free, exceptions apply.
Choose Printing Options
1. We Design
2. Turnaround Times
3. Trim Colour
Artwork Instructions: We recommend you create your artwork in Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator and supply your file as a print-ready PDF, saved under PDF profile PDF/X-1a:2001. Please submit your files as 1 layer without transparencies.
- Your artwork must be vectorised without any overlapping paths or bitmap images.
- Fonts must be outlined or embedded within your file.
- The printable area is the same size as the format size to be submitted, 50 x 6 mm. Please ensure the full design is included within the printable area. You do not have to supply bleed or use crop marks on your artwork.
- Colours should be used from the Pantone® Coated Library only. We cannot accept CMYK, RGB or unnamed spots. To print in black or white, please use the colours Pantone Black C and Pantone White (you can create a swatch named PANTONE White within your swatch palette).
- Artwork must be supplied as solid closed vector shapes without any gradients or transparencies, we cannot replicate these effects using the Pad Printing process.
- We recommend line-work has a minimum weight of 1.5pt (points) (3pt for reversed-out lines).
- Fonts should be at least 8pt (10pt for light and decorative fonts)
- Technical Specifications:
- Please download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.