Luxury bindingTo communicate a large amount of information with a creative design, choose Booklets and Brochures. With our flexible options, you can create a unique booklet for your client:
- sizes up to A4
- 12 internal paper stocks
- 7 cover paper stocks
- 3 cover laminations
- From 40 to 240 pages
- Minimum order quantity of just 50 booklets
- Please request a Quote if the material or size you need is not listed on our website.
Saddle StitchedPlease supply your booklet in single page format, in the correct running order from start to finish, for example a 20 page booklet will run from pages 1-20 with page 1 being the front cover and page 20 being the back cover. Please do not supply your booklet as printers' pairs or as spreads. The total number of pages must be divisible by 4. We recommend you avoid content which crosses two adjoining pages. The closer to the centre pages of a booklet, the more has to be trimmed off the page edges. While our imposition software makes allowances for this, it is not recommended to have text or images too close to the edges of your booklet pages. We recommend a gap of at least 5mm on all edges. Creep The closer to the centre pages of a booklet, the more has to be trimmed off the page edges. While our imposition software makes allowances for this, it is not recommended to have text or images too close to the edges of your booklet pages. We recommend a gap of at least 5mm on all edges. Supplying your booklet Please supply your booklet artwork as a single, multi-page PDF in the correct running order, with each page the correct size.
- For Perfect Bound Booklets, please submit artwork as two files.
- One file is the cover pages, submitted as a spread including the spine. Please contact us to ensure you have the correct spine size.
- The second file should be the inner pages, submitted with individual pages in running order.
- For example, for a 40 page brochure, please supply an inner PDF of 36 pages and a cover PDF of two pages – page 1 being the outside cover spread and page 2 being the inside cover spread.
- Booklets must contain a page total divisible by 4.
- It is recommended you do not place words, page numbers or images too close to the edges of each page. We would recommend a safe zone on all sides of at least 10mm for Perfect Bound.
- To ensure the best possible finish, please leave the inside spine and 5mm either side of the spine blank as the glue works better on areas with no print.